Table of Contents
|22. Third Party Supplier Liability|
|23. Events Outside Our Control|
|24. How We Use Your Personal Information|
|28. Third Party Rights|
|29. Entire Agreement|
|30. Law and Jurisdiction|
|31. Contact Details|
Welcome to The Walking Dead Studio Tour (the “Studio Tour”). Please read The Studio Tour Terms and Conditions carefully before buying a ticket to the Studio Tour (a “Ticket”), as it establishes legally binding terms and conditions that apply to your visit to the Studio Tour.
- Scope and Acceptance
The Terms include (together, the “Terms”):
- The Studio Tour Terms and Conditions included in this document;
- Any additional terms and conditions that we may provide in association with the Studio Tour, such as promotional offers.
The Terms set out all the terms and conditions upon which Woodbury Studios LLC, a subsidiary of AMC TV Studios LLC (together with our parents and affiliates, “we”, “us” or “our”) provides the Studio Tour to you and your guests (“you” or “your”). By buying a Ticket, you understand, acknowledge and agree that you and your guests (if applicable) are to be bound by these Terms. You will be subject to the Terms from the time you purchase Tickets to the Studio Tour.
If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not buy a Ticket to the Studio Tour.
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS SHALL AFFECT ANY NON-WAIVABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS THAT APPLY TO YOU. These Terms apply to the sale of Tickets and do not apply to the sale of products that may be sold at the Studio Tour.
- Changes to the Terms
- The Studio Tour
As a guest at the Studio Tour, you will experience a unique behind-the-scenes experience of certain aspects of The Walking Dead (the “Series”). The Studio Tour will consist of an approximately ninety-five (95) minute bus led tour of stages and backlots used on the Series and an approximately twenty-five (25) minute bus tour of Alexandria and the town of Woodbury shown in the Series (the “Tour”). Each Tour will last for approximately two (2) hours.
- How to Purchase Tickets
Tickets for a Tour can be purchased on our website, located at www.thewalkingdeadstudiotour.com (the “Website”). If you would like to visit the Studio Tour, we highly recommend that you purchase Tickets in advance. Some Tickets may be available in person for day-of purchase, but these Tickets will be sold only if any Tickets remain for that time slot which have not yet sold out online.
It is your responsibility to check the accuracy of the details on your email confirmation and/or Tickets (as applicable) as mistakes cannot always be rectified. When you receive your email confirmation or Tickets, please keep them in a safe place as we cannot be held responsible for any Tickets that are lost or stolen.
- Ticket Price and Payment
- Payment for the Tour: Payment must be made in full at the time of buying a Ticket by credit card, debit card or other payment methods that are acceptable to us.
- If you purchase one (1) or more Tickets from the Website, you will need to provide your name, billing address, credit card information, and email address and agree to accept these Terms. Upon purchase of a Ticket from the Website, you will receive a confirmation email with your purchased Ticket(s) attached as a PDF. Such email (with attachment) constitutes your proof of your Ticket purchase. Please check that you have received the confirmation email following your Ticket purchase. We take no responsibility should you not receive this email due to reasons outside of our control (e.g. junk or spam filtering). The Ticket(s) must be presented at the main entrance of the Studio Tour for entry at your Allocated Entry Time (as defined below).
- You agree to pay in full the price and any associated fees for any Tickets you purchase using your credit card, debit card or other payment methods that are acceptable to us. If payment is not received by us from your credit card or debit card issuer or its agents or other payment service provider, you remain responsible for uncollected amounts owed to us for any Ticket(s) you purchased, and you agree to promptly pay all amounts due upon demand by us.
- Pricing: Tickets will be sold at the following prices: (i) Sixty-Five Dollars (USD $65.00) per adult Ticket, and (ii) Forty-Five dollars (USD $45.00) per child Ticket. Ticket prices are in United States Dollars. We reserve the right to change any and all prices for the Studio Tour at any time or as frequently as permissible in the jurisdiction in which you reside, for any reason. Ticket prices will remain up to date on our Website. When buying a Ticket on our Website, the total price of the Ticket(s) will be confirmed prior to purchase. We reserve the right to correct any pricing errors even after we have sent you your email confirmation although we will endeavor to do so as soon as we become aware of the error.
- Taxes: You are responsible for any taxes imposed on any fee-based transactions conducted on or in connection with the Studio Tour, including the Tickets. Imposed taxes on fee-based transactions may include, without limitation, sales tax, use tax and any other applicable taxes, which may be based on various factors, including, but not limited to, the bill-to address and tax rates in effect at the time your transaction is completed. You are not eligible for tax exemptions for the Tickets.
- General Ticket Terms
Each individual Ticket entitles one (1) person to enter a Tour on a single occasion. Once you have exited your Tour, you will need to purchase a new Ticket to re-enter the Studio Tour or attend another Tour.
All Tickets remain our property at all times. We reserve the right to require the immediate return of any Tickets at any time and we may refuse entry to or eject from the Studio Tour any person who fails to comply with these Terms.
Once acquired, whether by purchase or on a promotional basis (as described below), Tickets are non-transferable and void if altered. Tickets that we reasonably suspect have been transferred or altered will not be honored. Tickets are not for resale. Any such resale shall have the effect of rendering that Ticket void.
Only Tickets purchased directly from us are valid for admission. Tickets purchased from unauthorized third parties, including but not limited to online auction sites, are not valid for entry.
Tickets will include entry to most, but not necessarily all, areas of the Studio Tour, as we may have to close areas for production needs or to allow for maintenance and updating.
From time to time, we may decide at our absolute discretion to issue tickets under special promotions (“Promotional Tickets”) but Promotional Tickets will be available subject to availability and subject to any terms and conditions affecting the particular promotion.
- Allocated Entry Time
You will be given the opportunity to select a date and time to take the Tour (each, an “Allocated Entry Time”) (subject to availability) during the booking procedure on the Website. The Allocated Entry Time will be shown on your confirmation email. Each person entering the Studio Tour must present a valid Ticket with the Allocated Entry Time for attendance on the Tour at the Allocated Entry Time.
It is your responsibility to arrive in time for your Tour. You are asked to arrive at the Studio Tour no later than fifteen (15) minutes before your Allocated Entry Time, although you may not be allowed access on to the bus for your Tour before your Allocated Entry Time.
Visitors who miss their Allocated Entry Time are not guaranteed entry to the Studio Tour. Studio Tour staff will advise visitors who have missed their Allocated Entry Time of the next available time slot but at busy times it may not be possible to find a time on the same day, in which case it will be necessary to re-book an Allocated Entry Time for a different day.
You may reschedule your Allocated Entry Time at no additional cost. Once an Allocated Entry Time has been issued, you should email [email protected] to change the day and/or time of your Allocated Entry Time; provided, however, a requested new Allocated Entry Time will only be honored if there is availability on the Tour that will begin at the requested new Allocated Entry Time.
We reserve the right to amend an Allocated Entry Time once it has been issued to you, but we will endeavor to notify you as soon as we become aware that this is necessary. Should we have to significantly amend your Allocated Entry Time by four (4) hours or more, you may choose to accept the new Allocated Entry Time, arrange another mutually agreeable Allocated Entry Time with us by email at [email protected] or cancel the Ticket whereupon we will refund you the Ticket price and any fees you have paid to us for the Ticket(s). No further compensation will be paid.
If you do not show up for your Allocated Entry Time and do not email [email protected] nor arrive in person to reschedule your Allocated Entry Time before the end of the day of your scheduled Tour, you will forfeit your Ticket(s) and you will not be issued a new Allocated Entry Time nor a refund.
- Ticket Cancellation
- Cancellation by You: Should you wish to cancel a Ticket, you must notify us by email at [email protected]. Once we respond to your email, your Tickets shall become void. If you cancel your Ticket(s) at least forty-eight (48) hours prior to your Allocated Entry Time, we will issue a full refund.
- Cancellation by Us: We will use our reasonable endeavors to be open and operational during published scheduled operating hours. In rare circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to extreme weather, unsafe conditions, or for security or other reasons, we reserve the right to close the Studio Tour on any given day without notice. In the event of such closure, we will endeavor to notify you as soon as we become aware that this is necessary by email using the email address you provided when you purchased your Tickets. Should we have to cancel your Tour, we will issue you a full refund for your Tickets or, at your election, reschedule your Tickets for another mutually agreeable and available Allocated Entry Time (both only for Tickets issued on the cancelled Tour). No further compensation will be paid.
- Minors and Children
Children under eight (8) years of age are not permitted on the Studio Tour.
Each person entering the Studio Tour must be eighteen (18) years of age or older or have a signed waiver from at least one (1) parent and/or guardian consenting to the minor’s entry to the Studio Tour. All guests under the age of sixteen (16) must be accompanied by an adult at all times on a Tour.
A child’s Ticket can be purchased for any person twelve (12) years of age.
At the Studio Tour, we strive to create a safe, fun environment that is accessible to all of our guests.
- Wheelchairs: We provide tours for persons with disabilities and other qualifying impairments. The Studio Tour includes portions of walking that may be on rough or uneven terrain. Folding wheelchairs, walkers or crutches can be safely stored on any of our buses during the Tour. Guests who are able to transfer can be accommodated at any Allocated Entry Time. For Guests that require wheelchairs or ECVs and cannot transfer, we provide an accessible bus with a lift during the Tours that will depart at 9:20 AM, 11:20 AM, 1:20 PM, and 3:20 PM on days with scheduled Tours. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected].
- American Sign Language Interpreters: While signers and language interpreters are not provided, our staff can work with individuals who are hearing or language impaired. If you require an interpreter, we can assist with arrangements. Please email [email protected] for more information and costs.
- Animals: Trained service animals, including but not limited to psychiatric services dogs are welcome on any of our scheduled Tours. Please note emotional support animals and therapy animals are not considered trained service animals and will not be allowed on any of our scheduled Tours.
- Health, Safety, and Conduct
While you and other Ticket holders are on your Tour and at our Studio Tour premises, you and your guests must comply with all directions of our staff, relevant health and safety notices, security requirements, and policies and announcements made available to you. From time to time the Studio Tour staff may draw visitors’ attention to certain health and safety procedures to which Ticket holders must adhere while on a Tour, including fire evacuation.
Special effects may be used in certain areas within the Studio Tour. It is recommended that visitors with high blood pressure, heart conditions, light sensitivity or other pre-existing medical conditions ask the Studio Tour staff for further details and avoid areas of the Studio Tour at which such special effects may be located.
We shall have the right to refuse admission or to eject you immediately and any other Ticket holder from a Tour (without refund) if in our reasonable opinion, granting you admission might be a risk to our property, the safety of others, cause damage, nuisance or injury to another visitor or a member of our staff or to the Studio, or affect the enjoyment of the Studio Tour by others and include, without limitation, where there is a breach of the following rules:
- No smoking
- No pets or animals (except for valid service animals, as described above)
- No photography (except as specified in Section 14 below)
- No consumption of food or drink outside the designated areas without our express permission
- No weapons
- No access to any area of the Studio Tour other than areas designated for access by visitors
- No unnecessary noise (whether from mobile phones or personal stereos or otherwise) or behavior likely to annoy or offend other visitors or intimidate the Studio Tour staff
- No use of illegal drugs or consumption of alcohol
- No use of roller skates, skate boards, bicycles, children’s’ sitting toys, ball and frisbees
- Clothing Policy
You are required to remain fully clothed while on a Tour or at the Studio Tour premises, including the wearing of shirts and shoes at all times. This is both for your own comfort and for the benefit of other visitors to the Studio Tour.
In the interests of safety, you may be asked to submit to a search of your person or belongings and anyone refusing to submit or found to be in possession of materials which we believe to be dangerous, unsuitable, or violate these Terms will be denied entry or removed from the Studio Tour premises.
You must keep your personal belongings with you at all times. We accept no responsibility for loss, theft, or damage to any personal belongings brought onto a Tour.
Dedicated car and bus parking will be made available for use by those holding valid Tickets to the Studio Tour free of charge, but we accept no responsibility for the loss, theft, or damage to any vehicle (or its contents) while parked on the Studio Tour premises.
- Our Photography: From time to time we or other authorized third parties may carry out photography and/or other recording at the Studio Tour and these recordings may feature visitors. If you attend the Studio Tour, you hereby grant us the right and permission to photograph, film, reproduce, portray and/or otherwise exploit your name, appearance, image and/or actual (collectively, “Likeness”) in connection with the Studio Tour, including all footage thereof, and to use the results and proceeds thereof including without limitation all video and audio recordings, photographs, and/or film (“Recordings”) produced by us captured on any Recordings (such results and proceeds referred to collectively as the “Material”) in any manner, including without limitation to (i) use, incorporate, broadcast, distribute, publish, and/or edit (in our sole discretion) the Material and/or your Likeness in connection with the Studio Tour and/or any other project, in any and all media, in any and all forms and versions, now known and hereafter devised, throughout the universe and in perpetuity and in any ancillary exploitation thereof, including, without limitation, publications, soundtracks and merchandising, and in connection with publicity and advertising of and for the Studio Tour. You shall have no rights of review or approval if we exercise our granted rights and we shall have the right to edit or delete the Material and/or your Likeness, juxtapose any part of the Material with any other materials, change the sequence of events, and make any other changes to the Materials as we choose in our sole discretion, and (ii) to copyright, the Material in our own name or in any other name (the Material shall be considered a “work for hire”).You acknowledge and agree that you will not receive compensation if we use such images and/or recordings for the purposes set out above in which you may appear. You warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and that you have the full, complete and unrestricted right and authority to agree to these Terms. If any visitors to the Studio Tour are under eighteen (18) years of age, you, being the parent or legal guardian of such persons, also consent to the use of the minor’s image and/or recordings for the purposes set out above in subsection (a). You acknowledge that we will rely on this permission potentially, at substantial cost to us and hereby agree not to assert any claim of any nature whatsoever against anyone relating to the exercise of the permissions granted hereunder.
- Your Photography: The Studio Tour will be monitored for recording. By purchasing a Ticket to the Studio Tour, you agree not to use any photo, video or audio recording devices, including without limitation cameras and cell phones (together, the “Recording Devices”) that you bring to the Studio Tour with you except as permitted by us in designated areas throughout the Tour (the “Designated Areas”). You acknowledge that there will be security monitoring for such recordings during the Tour and you hereby consent to a physical search for Recording Devices if you are suspected of recording. Your Tour guide will communicate to you which areas on the Tour are Designated Areas. The locations of Designated Areas may change at any time for any reason, in our sole discretion. If you use a Recording Device for recording outside of a Designated Area, you acknowledge that we have the right to confiscate your Recording Devices and may delete any photographs or recordings taken outside of the Designated Areas. You acknowledge that the use of flashes, tripods, and any other specialist photographic equipment is prohibited. Any photographs or recordings you take in Designated Areas are for your own personal, private enjoyment and not for commercial use. You acknowledge that your recording of any audio or visual content by any Recording Device outside of the Designated Areas or any other violation of this paragraph may subject you to criminal and/or civil liability, and that you will be escorted out of the Studio Tour immediately.
You acknowledge and understand the valuable and proprietary nature of the Studio Tour and its elements and any information you obtain or learn as a result of attending the Studio Tour, including but not limited to information, photographs and videos regarding us, the Series, actors, directors, producers, writers, sets, costumes, makeup artists, storylines and methods of production shall be considered “Confidential Material”. You further acknowledge that you may not publish, reveal, disseminate, disclose or cause to be published, revealed, disseminated or disclosed (the “Disclosure”) any such Confidential Material to any person, firm or entity whatsoever by any means. You agree that any violation of this paragraph shall constitute and be treated as a material breach of these Terms, which will cause irreparable harm to us and/or an exhibitor of the Studio Tour, entitling us to injunctive and other equitable relief (without posting bond) to prevent and/or cure any breach or threatened breach of this paragraph by you. You agree that from your Authorized Entry Time, you shall not make, or cause or authorize a third party to make, any statement or communication of any information (whether oral or written, whether you believe such statement to be true or untrue) that disparages or reflects negatively on us or our programming or any of our administrators, employees, assigns, or licensees, whether prior to or after the expiration or termination of this Agreement. You acknowledge our substantial and valuable property rights and other proprietary interests in our exclusive possession, ownership and use of the Confidential Material. A breach of these Terms shall render you liable to us for any and all damages and injuries incurred by us as a result thereof, and shall obligate you to account to us and turn over to us any and all monies, profits, or other consideration or benefits which you derive from any Disclosure or exploitation of any Confidential Material, without prejudice to any other legal or equitable rights or remedies that we may have as a result of a violation of the terms hereof.
- Trademarks and Copyrights
We own or license all right, title and interest in and to the Studio Tour. The materials incorporated in the Studio Tour are protected by copyright, patents, trade secret, and other applicable intellectual property laws, rules, regulations, and treaties. The content includes without limitation the Tour and any audio/visual content, sets, props, wardrobe, text, graphics, images, artwork, illustrations, photographs, animations, music (including the musical compositions therein), logos, copy, text, software, data, user interfaces, visual interfaces, information, materials, and any other content and all other copyrightable or otherwise legally protectable elements of the Studio Tour including without limitation the design, selection, sequence, look and feel, and arrangement of the Studio Tour and any copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, patent rights, database rights, and/or other intellectual property and/or proprietary rights therein (including with respect to any content contained and/or made available in any or information presented to you during the Studio Tour) (together, the “Materials”). Unless the context clearly requires otherwise, or we explicitly set forth in writing, the term “Studio Tour” includes such Materials.
Except as expressly authorized by the Studio Tour, you shall not, nor shall you allow any third party (whether or not for your benefit or otherwise) to, copy, reproduce, republish, modify, create derivative works from, display, perform, communicate to the public, make available, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast or circulate to any third party (including, without limitation, on or via a third party website or platform), or otherwise use, any Materials without our express, prior written consent or the express, prior written consent its owner if we are not the owner. Any unauthorized or prohibited use of any Materials may subject you to civil liability, criminal prosecution, or both, under applicable laws, rules, regulations and treaties. We require you and your guests to respect our copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights and shall aggressively enforce the same to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking criminal prosecution.
- Copyright and Intellectual Property Claims
We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that the Studio Tour contains elements that infringe your intellectual property right or the intellectual property rights of any third party, you may submit a notification by providing our Copyright Agent (as defined below) with the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works on the Studio Tour are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on the Studio Tour;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- For each work, identification of the infringement that is claimed, which country or countries the work is being infringed, as well as the date and time of the infringement;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if applicable, e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Written notification of claimed infringement must be submitted to the following Copyright Agent: AMC Networks Inc., 11 Penn Plaza, New York, New York 10001, Attention: Webmaster, [email protected]
- Availability of the Studio Tour
You are reminded that from time to time parts of the Studio Tour may be closed and certain exhibits may be removed for production, maintenance or for technical reasons. No refund will be issued, and no compensation will be paid in the event of any such closure or removal.
These Terms are personal to you and any rights, licenses and privileges granted herein may not be transferred or assigned by you without our consent, including without limitation selling or auctioning your Ticket. We may assign or transfer our rights, licenses and privileges without restriction and without notice to you, provided such assignment or transfer does not affect your rights under these Terms and complies with applicable laws.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Studio Tour, its successors and assigns, directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents, licensors, suppliers and operational service providers (the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) (collectively, “Claims”), arising in any way out of or in connection with (a) your participation in or attendance at the Studio Tour, (b) an alleged breach of any of the representations, warranties, obligations or agreements included in these Terms, or (c) an alleged violation of these Terms. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claim.
- DISCLAIMER, LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
- Disclaimer: TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, THE STUDIO TOUR IS MADE AVAILABLE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OR ANY GUARANTY OR ASSURANCE THAT THE STUDIO TOUR OR ALL ASPECTS OF THE STUDIO TOUR WILL BE AVAILABLE. ALL IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO THE STUDIO TOUR ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
- Limitation of Liability: You agree by purchasing a Ticket that we and the Indemnified Parties shall not be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever that result from your use or inability to use the Tickets or to attend the Tour. This limitation applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other legal theory, and even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damage. This waiver applies, without limitation, to any damages or injury arising from or related in any way to any act or failure to act, error, omission, interruption, cancellation, rescheduling, delay in operation, tour modifications, or negligence on the part of us or any affiliated or related company.IN NO EVENT WILL THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES’ AND OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE PURCHASE OF THE STUDIO TOUR TICKETS, THE STUDIO TOUR OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN A TOUR EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR YOUR TICKET(S).SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES OR IN A MANNER THAT IS UNLAWFUL. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.NOTHING IN THESE TERMS SHALL AFFECT ANY NON-WAIVABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS THAT APPLY TO YOU.
- Assumption of Risk: You represent and warrant that you have the right to grant us all of the rights set forth herein without obtaining the permission of, or making any payments to, any third party or entity. You hereby agree to forever release and discharge us from, and covenant not to sue us for, any and all liability or claim or cause of action, whether known or unknown, for any property damage or loss, personal injury, libel, slander, defamation, invasion of right of privacy, publicity or personality, intentional or negligent infliction of emotional distress, illness, disability and death, breach of any verbal, written or implied contract, tortious or wrongful interference with any of your contracts or business, or any other claim or cause of action (whether based on the common law or federal or state statute) based upon or relating to your presence at and participation in the Studio Tour or in connection with the use of the Material or the exercise of any of the rights referred to herein or otherwise arising in connection with the Studio Tour. You assume any and all risks relating to, and accept responsibility for, your participation in the Studio Tour, including any property damage or loss, personal injury, libel, slander, defamation, invasion of right of privacy, publicity or personality, intentional or negligent infliction of emotional distress, illness, disability and death that you may suffer. You hereby waive any moral rights or “droits moral” you may have in the Material and/or your Likeness and any right of inspection or approval of your appearance or the uses to which such appearance may be put.
- Third Party Supplier Liability
Where a part of the services you have paid for in connection with the Studio Tour are provided by a third party supplier, that supplier’s individual liability will be set out in their own terms and conditions. You may request from the supplier directly copies of any relevant terms and conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, we do not accept liability for acts or omissions by you or any person(s) on behalf of whom you have placed a booking or unconnected third parties or suppliers of services which do not form part of the contract between you and us.
- Events Outside Our Control
Subject to applicable law, we shall have no liability to you if we are prevented from or are delayed in performing our obligations under any contract or from carrying on our business by acts, events, omissions, or accidents beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to strikes, lock-outs or other labor or industrial disputes (whether involving our employees or any other party), failure of a utility service or transport network, act of God, national emergency, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or government order, governmental action, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, power outage, satellite failure, strike, fire, casualty, flood, storm, default of suppliers or subcontractors, or any other cause outside of our control.
- How We Use Your Personal Information
You may not vary or amend these Terms unless we agree in writing to an amendment to the Terms. You may wish to print a copy of these Terms with a date-stamp for future reference.
If we fail at any time to insist upon the strict performance of any of your obligations under any of these Terms or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
If any part of the Terms is determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful, or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Third Party Rights
A person who is not a party to the Terms shall not have any rights under or in connection with them.
- Entire Agreement
The Terms and any document referred to in the Terms constitutes the whole agreement between us and supersedes all previous discussions, correspondence, negotiations, previous arrangement, understanding, or agreement between us relating to the subject matter of these Terms.
You acknowledge that, in agreeing to these Terms, you do not rely on any representation or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these Terms. Nothing in this clause excludes liability for fraud.
- Law and Jurisdiction
The Terms are governed by New York law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Southern District of New York in the United States.
- Contact Details
The Walking Dead Studio Tour
600 Chestlehurst Road
Senoia, Georgia 30276
email: [email protected]
The Studio Tour is owned and operated by Woodbury Studios LLC, a subsidiary of AMC TV Studios LLC.